Are your unappealing teeth causing your anxiety or stress? Cosmetic dentistry treatments consist of dental treatments that can repair the look of your smile. Some cosmetic treatments are used to repair broken or damaged teeth, while others are designed to replace missing or lost teeth. Listed below are some incredible cosmetic dentistry treatments that can improve your smile:
– Brighter smiles are possible by removing deep stains and discolorations with teeth whitening systems.
– Dental implants remove the need for food restrictions that dentures may have because implants offer a superior hold by directly connecting to the jawbone in your mouth.
– Dental veneers are a popular form of cosmetic dentistry that restores teeth by focusing on perfecting a tooth’s aesthetics.
– Dental bridges are artificial tooth-like replacements that are designed to be durable and long-lasting. They are held in place by acting as a bridge over voids and connecting to nearby teeth.
– Dental crowns are customizable to give a broken tooth its desired look and restore its function without the need to extract it.
– A removable form of cosmetic tooth replacements are dentures, which can be used for a few teeth or entire rows.
To learn more about which cosmetic dentistry service you would prefer for treating your smile, contact Glendale Boutique Dental at 718.821.0170. Come visit Dr. Yelena Mullakandova and our team at our dentist office in Glendale, New York by booking an appointment at your earliest convenience. Let us help you find your healthy smile.