In order to ensure your smile has the best chance of success, it is important to minimize risk factors for cavities and assess any damage that may have occurred. If you are suffering from extensive dental erosion, a dental filling may be needed. Dental fillings not only remove the decayed tooth material, but they can fill in an area that has been affected and provide added protection for the future of the tooth. If you are in need of a dental filling, composite dental fillings are a wonderful option and come with the following benefits:
– Composite dental fillings are mercury-free which is a known allergen to some individuals.
– If you are looking for a dental filling that can fill in an extremely small cavity, look no further than composite fillings.
– All dental fillings will eventually wear out. However, composite fillings are extremely durable and can last up to a decade. When they do need to be replaced, they can be repaired many times over without having to remove the original filling.
– If you are looking for an effective sealant of the margins of a tooth to prevent leakage, composite dental fillings are your best choice.
– Composite fillings, also known as tooth-colored fillings, are extremely effective as they can match the color of your teeth and blend in seamlessly with your smile.
If you suffer from a cavity, speak with Glendale Boutique Dental at 718.821.0170 to see which dental filling treatment is right for you. If you are in need of a dentist in Glendale, New York, you can schedule an oral examination with Dr. Yelena Mullakandova and our team at our dentist office.